incense, oils, essential oil, perfume oil, aroma therapy, aromatherapy, occult, magic, magick, charcoal, thealchymist, thealchemist, wholesale, alchemist, alchymist
|EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW
ABOUT SELF-IGNITING CHARCOAL BUT
DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO ASK.
|1. Always use a container,
such as an incense burner or ash tray, because sparks will jump around while burning
2. Always put some sand in the burner under the charcoal, because the charcoal gets very hot and will break glass or ruin your table top if using a metal burner. You don't have to worry about ashes in the sand, these charcoals are pure and cause no side smells in your incense burning. Just mix the old ashes into the sand.
3. You may break the charcoal in halves or thirds or what ever size you wish to use.
4. If the charcoal is crumbled up into powder, it will not burn reliably.
5. After you ignite your charcoal piece with a match, set it on the sand and let it finish heating clear through, about two minutes. This burns out all the smells that are not incense, and also allows the charcoal to burn longer.
6. Your charcoal can be pushed down into the sand and it will burn ok. If you put a lid on the burner, air can not get to the charcoal and it will go out.
7. The fragrance of the incense is in the air long (hours) after the smoke is gone. If you use a little charcoal and a little incense, the smoke will last about five minutes. Then you may put more incense on the charcoal at that time, if you wish. If you are meditating there is no need to stop and add incense. The fragrance is designed to last. Your nose will get used to the fragrance, so you can't tell how strong the scent actually is. Experiment, light a small amount of incense, set it in a room and go away for a half hour or so, then return and smell the room. If it isn't strong enough for you try a little more incense and charcoal.
8. The best way to use your incense and self-igniting charcoal is to try it.
9. NEVER USE THE BARBECUE CHARCOAL, LIKE FROM THE GROCERY STORE THE SMOKE IS VERY POISONOUS IN A CLOSED AREA, AND IT SMELLS BAD. Powdered Incense can be a lot of fun, try some today.
Russ - The Alchymist's Shelf
Copyright 1982 - 2021 "The Alchymist's Shelf" 01/21/22
incense, oils, essential oil, perfume oil, aroma therapy, aromatherapy, occult, magic, magick, charcoal, thealchymist, thealchemist, wholesale, alchemist, alchymist.